Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dear Teacher ^^

I have started email correspondence with some of my students. This is an email I received from one of my past students. She's studying in Daegu, our nearest big city now.

This kind of REAL English practice is soooo good for them: they hardly ever have to just 'produce' English: written or verbal, and it is such valuable practice. I think they must find it incredibly dificult, but the fact that they try is such a huge step.

These students are such a joy: they are full of life and so natural. They are also so naive, but I love them for it. I will really miss these interactions with them, and hope to keep up some of these precious email connections.

Here's her latest email - enjoy!

Jessica *^^*

At last u send e-mail, I waited u e-mail .

Now u spend summer vacation ?? 17, July summer vacation start, I heared it.

I spened my summer vacation but I'm going to work at professor office. I want to enjoy my vacation.

My professor's visually impaired but I worked cleaned, make a cup of coffee, use computer word and go with my professor . I give help to my professor because my professor's blind so always I give left my arm. Everyday's happy because I service myself. It is related my major.

These section exam's bad. ㅠ,ㅠ I don't study everyday and not review . I'm unhappy about exam degree.

Today's so hot. > , <>

Theseday I'm learn Jazz dance . *^^* Because I lose weight. I want a standard body weight. So I will wear a bikini. ㅋㅋ

U going to swimming pool?? Next, We r going to swimming pool together. *^^* I already excite .~~

Do you wacth '이끼' movie ?? It's very interest. > , <>


I hope to get another email from you again.*^^*


1 comment:

EEbEE said...

what if they are cheating?

software on the internet can translate anything these days

인터넷에 소프트웨어는 요즘 아무것도 번역할 수 있습니다!